Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally Friday!

Happy Friday, friends!  :-)  I am ready for this weekend for sure!  It's been a busy couple of weeks at work.  And we are now 30 days from our CRUISE!!!  Can't wait!!!!

My photo is of Nick in front of Don Pablo's last night.  We had a great workout and did 30 minutes of cardio and then about 30 minutes of weight training.  My arms feel stronger already!  After our workout we went to dinner and I was so excited about Don Pablo's.  We don't go there a lot, but I've been craving it lately.  Well, I made the mistake of eating a couple of chips with queso dip and they didn't settle well, so I didn't eat any of my dinner.  Bummer.  We still had a nice time, though!


Tonight we are going to dinner and a comedy show with some old friends.  Tomorrow morning is my cousin Emma's baptizm.  She asked me to do her hair since Jill broke her wrist and can't do it.  I am honored!  Tomorrow afternoon is Nathan's birthday party.  He's getting so big!  Nick and I are hoping to hit the gym tomorrow evening.  Should be a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment