Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do I even need to say it??

Ok, so who's suprised that I totally got behind again?  I am lame.  :-(  I do have some great pictures that I would like to share, but it will take me a little time to get caught up.  In the meantime, I will start again with today and move forward. 
Today is the last day of my New Testament Survey class and I have a big final.  I don't normally worry too much about my quizzes and finals, but I am genuinely nervous about this test.  There is a lot of memorizing on this one and I don't always do well with that.  My POTD is my study sheet for tonight's test.  Wish me luck.  More fun photos to come as I try to catch up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment