Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

last day of work for 2 WEEKS!

So today I am thinking of the next 4 mornings of sleeping in shamelessly late.  I do plan on being a little productive as Nick and I will be deep cleaning our house.  But I also plan on RELAXING and unwinding so I can get every ounce of the vacation experience without any crummy 4 letter words (work) creeping in...  We are just about all packed, so we will just be handling last minute stuff for the next few days. 

Tomorrow we are going downtown to see what all the city has done for the Super Bowl.  We are going to the NFL experience and will just see all the sights.  It's a very exciting time and a big honor for the city to host such a big event! 

My photo today is last night's sunset.  It was beautiful!
I am going to try to keep up with my posts the next couple of days, but I will probably have to catch up when we get back from the cruise.  Hoping to get a lot of great pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment