Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, July 1, 2011

How fun!

I had an amazing talk with my good friend Louanna last night.  She is a wonderful supportive friend and I will post more about our chat in my next post.
Now I would like to share some photos of our journey.  We have been able to meet up a few times since surgery and we have taken some photos to document our journey.
Here were are at our first meeting:

This is a photos post-surgery about 3 months out:

This is last night.  Doesn't she look beautiful!?  We have decided that we are super hot rock stars!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! Look at us!!! Thx for the beautiful journey posting! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete