Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

yay for water and ice!

After several months of our refridgerator leaking and not knowing what was happening, we decided it was time for a new one.  We bought a new fridge from Sears over the weekend and they delivered it today.  The fridge that we bought with our house was very basic.  The new one is pretty basic, too, but we did upgrade to having a water/ice dispenser on the outside.  We go thru a lot of bottled water, so that will be a nice feature! 
I have class tonight and I am hoping I can get through it ok.  I am a sleepy girl today.  I didn't sleep very well last night and I was restless.  I should sleep well tonight, though! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for new fridge! Hope you get through class and remember what you did! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's a real nice feature. :)

    ReplyDelete