Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, August 1, 2011

Amazing weekend!

I had such a nice weekend!!  Friday night Nick and I went to see Crazy Supid Love.  It was a really cute movie.  A romantic comedy for sure.  Saturday I went to see Winnie the Pooh with Jake, Jenny, Makayla, Nathan and my Mom and David.  It was cute.  We went to lunch after and it was nice visiting.  Saturday afternoon Nick and I went swimming.  The water was great!  Saturday evening we went on a "fancy" date.  We had a really nice time!  We got all dressed up and went to dinner at the Melting Pot.  Yum!!  Then we went downtown and walked around the mall for a while.  We went on a carriage ride and it was beautiful!  It was a really nice evening and our driver was a lot of fun!  Then we drove around for a while and people-watched.  Sunday we ran some errands and went swimming again.  I did homework and Nick took advantage of double XP weekend on X Box.  It was a nice and laid back day.

Today is Chris' birthday and we are going to Fujiyama's for dinner with the fam.  That should be fun!  This weekend, Nick, Mom, Dave and I are taking Chris and Ashley to King's Island for is birthday.  It should be great!  I hope it's not too hot!!

My stall seems to be over, too!  I have been stuck at 208.8 - 209.6 for about 3 solid weeks and this morning, 206.4!   Yay!  I won't do my "official" weigh in until Sunday, so we'll see where I am then.

Fun times!! 

1 comment: