Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Family pictures

Hey!!  Here I am again with another "Long time, no post" post.  I have been keeping super busy and trying to have some fun!
Last weekend, DMIL, DFIL, DH and I did family pictures.  It was a PERFECT day and we had a blast having fun and posing for the camera.  Even DFIL posed and played along!  LOL!
Here are a few from the day!  They turned out GREAT and I can't wait to see the rest!








1 comment:

  1. I told you this on FB, but these pictures are so great! You are so pretty - quite the handsome family there!

    ReplyDelete