Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, October 17, 2011

Great weekend... And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!

First and foremost, today is my wonderful Mother-in-Law's birthday!!  Happy Birthday, Kathy!!  I am so blessed to have amazing in-laws.  They have truely welcomed me into their lives and into their hearts.  I could not have hoped for more supportive, loving, and open people in my life.  Kathy is one of the most honest, loyal, devoted, generous and supportive women I have ever known.  She is an amazing mother and I strive to be more like her as a woman and a person.  Love you, Kath! 

I had a wonderful weekend!  My mom and I got to go to Time Out For Women.  We have made the trip an annual tradition and I needed the time with my mom so badly.  TOFW lifts my spirits and refreshes my mind and heart.  I always have so much fun with my Mom and it's so fun to get away with her.  We enjoyed uplifiting talks and music.  We had a gorgous drive over to Cincinnati.  The leaves were awesome!
Here are some photos from the weekend:



I enjoy this time of year so much!  The colors are beautiful!  The air is so crisp!  Saturday night we went to the annual Doty family Bonfire with Kathy's family. It was a wonderful night for a campfire.  I snapped a few photos on my way to work this morning.  I love my morning drive!


No comments:

Post a Comment