Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fun times!

Class last night went well.  It was very short and we were done by 8:30!  It was very nice!  I went to dinner with 4 of my 5 team project members to celebrate.  We have gotten to know each other very quickly and they are fun people.  We all consider ourselves very lucky to be project team mates and we learn a lot from each other.  We had a nice dinner.  We are also having a class bonfire on Friday night so we can meet each other's families.  This is (from left to right) Kayla, Michelle, myself, and Dustin.

Today is my Dad's birthday and I hope he is having a wonderful day!  He had a fall at work last week and broke most of the ribs on his left side.  He's recovering, but it's a slow and painful process, so I hope he's enjoying his day as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment