Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, October 21, 2011

I love fall weekends!

It's FRIDAY!!  Yay!!  I am looking forward to this weekend!  Tonight is my class bonfire.  I am excited for Nick to meet my classmates and I am anxious to meet their families, too.  We spend a lot of time together and it will be nice to get to know them more as "people".

Tomorrow is an up-in-the-air kind of day.  We have some chores to do, but we are hoping to get to join the Matis for Zoo Boo or a pumpkin patch!  It's supposed to be a beautiful day!  We are also celebrating my Dad's birthday tomorrow night and that should be a lot of fun!

Sunday I have a free day from homework!!  YAY!  I have an off week this week, so no homework!  :-)  I will get to go to my Mom's for dinner and then to my cousin, Vincent's, Eagle Court.  That will be neat!

YAY for weekends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment