Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, June 16, 2011

100 pounds!!

At weigh in yesterday, I was at 217.8.  I was 217 on my morning of surgery, so I am .8 pounds from 100 pounds lost since surgery.  My 7 month suregiversary is tomorrow and I am so proud of myself!  Nick looks amazing, too!  He is in a men's XL.  Not a 2XL or a 5 XL, just an XL.  He's so awesome!  I will get a photo of us together to post soon.  I still get a lot of comments at work and it's so much fun.  I got a real dress and wore it last night to Chris' graduation.  I haven't worn a real dress in a LONG TIME!
Speaking of that, Chris graduated last night.  It was a cool ceremony and I was so proud of him! 
School is going well, but it is still a bit overwhelming.  I am trying to get my footing and actually bought an hour-by-hour day planner.  I feel like I can't get a grip on my time.  I am sure it will get better and I KNOW it will be worth it!! 
Not much else going on.  Hope everyone's doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Angela!!!! Proud of you and Nick!!!!!
    Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud - that is awesome!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete