Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stampin Fun!

Tonight is Stamp Club and it should be a lot of fun.  This is my busy week, and I am tired!!  I still have a lot of work to do.  I came up with the idea for my school paper, but I still have to do all the research and write it.  I have some other assignments to do, too.  Work has been busy, so I haven't really had any down time there, either.  This week is going super fast! 
Last night we went swimming with Matt and Trina after work.  We split a pool pass with them this year, so I am hoping to be able to take advantage of the pool and get some good sun and excersise. 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea on the pool pass...and it's so close! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete