Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun Weekend!

We are going to King's Island tomorrow and I am so excited!  It'll be great!  We are renting a van and going with my Mom and David, Chris and Ashley!  The last time I took Chris (about 4 years ago) for his birthday, I wasn't able to ride any of the rides with him and it was an awful experience!  I am so excited to go and ride everything!  I haven't been on a water slide in years and I can't wait to have a great day!  As much as we need rain, I am hoping it will hold off long enough for us to have a wonderful day! 



1 comment: