Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quiz about me...

I am shamelessly stealing this from my good friend's blog Louanna's blog- Thanks Louanna!  I love these things! 

1. What is your occupation right now ?
Express MCO Liaison at a large insurance company


2.What color are your socks right now?
Not wearing any!  I hate socks!


3. What are you listening to right now?
Co-workers talking.  It's about time for my IPOD.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
a piece of delicious watermelon


5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No. 
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom yesterday


7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I adore her!


8. How old are you today?
30
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football


10. What is your favorite drink?
water or milk


11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yep.  I do it every few months.  It's red right now.


12. Favourite food?
Hmmm, I like Subway's turkey breast and bacon on 9 grain honey oat.  I only eat the bottom half of the bread, but it's yummy.  I load it with lettuce, tomato, black olive and pickle. 
13. What is the last movie you watched?
I saw Winnie the Pooh last.  Ehhh.  I've also seen Harry Potter 2 times in the last 2 weeks and I saw Crazy Stupid Love.  It was great.  I also saw Friends with Benefits.  It's was fun, too.


14. Favourite day of the year?
Christmas.  I love watching family members opening presents that I bought for them!  (Stole that from Louanna, but I agree!)


15. How do you vent anger?
Honestly, I usually curse like a sailor!  I talk to Nick and yell into my pillow.



16. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I had a sit and spin that I loved!  I also liked Barbies and Cabbage Patch Kids.


17. What is your favorite season?
Fall.  I  love the colors and the smells and the crisp, cool air.


18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries.  I love the smell of them!
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?




20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
I love my house.  I don't get to spend a lot of time at home, so I love to be there.  It's so quiet and cool and peaceful. 

21. Favorite Tv Show?
I like Mike and Molly as a comedy and Criminal Minds as a drama.
22. Living arrangements?
With my hubby and our pal, Peyton.  We have a ranch style house.


23. When was the last time you cried?
Earlier today when I heard that my best friend's step father passed.  He's been fighting brain cancer for about 2 years.  I am so sad for Trina and her Mom.


24. What is on the floor of your closet?
shoes and laundry


25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
My Mom has been my best friend since the moment I was born. 


26. What did you do last night?
Went to dinner for my youngest brother's 22nd birthday.


27. What are you most afraid of?
Losing a loved one.


28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese, but please make that a turkey burger!


29. Favourite dog breed?
I like a lot of dogs.  I love Peyton and he's a shephard mix.


30. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday.  It's the day I get to spend with Nick and we normally do fun stuff!


31. How many states have you lived in?
Indiana, Texas, Wisconsin, Utah, Virginia


32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.  Love that bling.

33. What is your favourite flower? 
I love most flowers!!  I love tulips the most.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some of your answers ended up at the end of your post.

    ReplyDelete