Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections...

2010...  I can't beleive it's wrapping up.  This year has been full of some great moments!  The first big thing that happened in '10 was a new and exciting job opportunity!  I was able to start in a new position at work and I have really enjoyed it!  This year has been a year of "getting myself together".  I took control of my spiraling weight issue and decided to have WLS to help me accomplish my goals.  I am so happy that some others I care about took similar steps for themselves.  Nick and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary and it still amazes me that our love grows deeper every day.  My brother, Jacob, and his family are in the process of buying their 1st home and they hope to close in the next few weeks. My brother, Chris, took his GED in an effort to improve his life.  I couldn't be prouder of them!  I've made some great new friends this year!  We were able to have a really nice, low stress, holiday season.  I started crafting more on my own.  2010 has been really great!  I am excited to see what 2011 has in store!!

1 comment:

  1. Your 2011 is gonna rock! I'm so thankful to share this journey with you! Love ya, beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete