Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fun and BUSY week! Happy Anniversary to my MOM and DAVE!

I am in the midst of my fun and busy week!  Having a great time and making sure to keep my head on so far!

Happy Anniversary to my Mom and David today!  Ther have been married 10 years and I am so happy for them.  They are truly on a journey together and they are so united and commited to each other!  My Mom is so happy and content in her life after her own hard road and David has been so good for her and for our family.  He is an amazing man and is very special to me.  They are an inspiration!

I am having a good day at work today.  The past year has been very bumpy for me, but I recently had a "big girl" chat with myself and I am feeling alive again.  I discussed my future plans with my leader last week and discussed moving in to our training department.  I am very excited about the possibilities of that and my leader was very enthusiatic!  Well, I just found out that I might get an opportunity in that arena sometime soon.  Very fun!

I am going to the doctor today to see how my iron infusion worked and I am keeping my fingers crossed about it. 

Tonight I have stamp club and a cookie exchange with some super cool ladies.  It's always a lot of fun!  My cookies look awesome!  :-)  I will post some photos from tonight.

Have a super day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment