Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

Christmas starts early for us.  Every year, we go to John and Kathy's to celebrate with them.  John made us a yummy breakfast!
Then we dug into presents!  We are super spoiled and they go a bit nuts every year!  It's like they like us or something! We had a very nice Christmas and got some cool suprises! 

The joke is that Nick and I are TERRIBLE at suprises, but we were determined to suprise each other this year.  I got him an IPad and he got me my first Coach purse!  Needless to say, we were very suprised!!  John and Kathy got us a Kehrig coffee maker, and X Box with Kinect and dance game, clothes, gift cards, and all kinds of other neat stuff!  We put together a little travel package for them to prepare for our upcoming CRUISE!!  Here are some photos from the morning:


I was wearing a fabulous outfit for the occasion!  LOL!

Then we headed to my Mom's for our Christmas with her.  We had a spectaular dinner.  There is no food in the world like Mom's food and she made all of my favorites!  It was a beautiful meal!  We played and opened presents and had a super fun time!




It was a fabulous Christmas and I can't even describe how blessed I feel that I got to see my family and friends.  There are so many amazing people in my life and just spending time with then is the greatest gift I could ever receive! 

For now, I am looking forward to all of the possibilities of 2012!  It's going to be a great year! 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Yay for a cruise! We might go on our first one in May, as well.

    ReplyDelete