Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

It BLOWS MY MIND that it's December already!  Time has absolutely FLOWN this year!! December is my favorite month.  I love it!  My birthday is early in the month and I am so spoiled, I normally end up celebrating for about a week!  Then comes Christmas.  I love this time of year.  I love to shop for my friends and family and try to find something I think they will like and appreciate.  I love the cool, crisp air and the Christmas music and all the neat decorations.  It's so festive.  My month is packed with festivities and I look forward to all of them!

Tonight starts the month out right.  My DMIL and DFIL are taking me to my FAVORITE resteraunt, Texas Roadhouse, for a birthday dinner.  I love spending time with them and I am anxious to catch up with them!

Tomorrow night, Nick and I are having a super nice dinner at the Skline Club downtown with the Allstate managers.  It's always a very nice time.

Saturday we are celebrating Christmas early with my Dad's side of the family.  I am not sure what all we are doing yet, but I am sure it will be a blast! It's always a lot of fun to hang out with them.

Sunday I am having a birthday dinner with my Mom's family.  My DSIL and I are born 3 days apart, so we will do a combined party.  That will be really fun, too! 

Monday night, my good friend Trina is making my favorite dinner for me.  She makes amazing meatloaf and mashed potatos!  Mmmm!

Then Tuesday is class....  Fun times!! 

So much to look forward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment