Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

Oh, Friday...  You are such a loyal and wonderful friend.  Burdens seem lighter, the world looks brighter and all because you're finally here!  I do love Fridays.  That seems so funny to me.  It's just a day.  It happens every 7 days, just like clock-work.  Why are they so special? 

I have 4 weeks of work after today for the rest of the YEAR!  That seems funny to say!  I haven't had that much time off work since I was 17!  I am looking forward to a bit of a vacation.  I do love my job and I adore the people I work with, but I think having some "me" time will do wonders and it sounds glorious! 

This weekend will be fun!  I have a Christmas Stamp a stack tomorrow morning and then I am going to Brown County to see the leaves tomorrow afternoon.  It's one of my very favorite things to do in the fall.  Sunday is my DMIL's birthday, so we will be celebrating tomorrow.

Next week is Gatlinburg!  We are going with some really great friends and we'll be there for 4 days.  I am really excited about our trip!  The next few weeks will be very busy and I am hoping it serves as a distraction so I don't have time to get nervous! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment