Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trying something new

I have been wanting to try this for a long time!  What a fun way to share your journey with friends and family.  I am an avid blog-stalker, so I thought it was time to try my hand at this.

I am preparing to have bariatric surgery and I have 5 weeks left.  I am a bundle of emotions already and I understand it only gets worse!  I have met some really great people on this journey and I consider myself very lucky to have an amazing group of friends and family supporting me on my way.  My surgery date is set for November 17, 2010.  My wonderful, amazing and inspirational husband is doing this with me.  He will be having surgery exactly 2 weeks after me and I couldn't feel more blessed than to be doing this with him.

All of my posts won't be about my WLS (weight loss surgery).  I am also a rubber stamper, amongst other things.  This blog may just be as random as me.  I would like to use this space as a sort of journal, so please feel free to cheer me on if you'd like.

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment on your BLOG. yeah, you have a Blog! I think you are awesome and I love YOU~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Of course this could be a great place to show off doggie photos too!

    ReplyDelete