Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I have had a hard time getting into the spirit for Halloween this year.  Normally I love getting dressed up and handing out candy and everything.  Maybe it's because I can't eat any of the yummy treats this year.  Maybe I've officially out grown it.  I hope not.  I didn't carve a pumpkin or anything this year.  I am actually working today.  Ah, well...  I am looking forward to getting a super cute costume for next year, so maybe that will be more fun. 
I hope that you are all enjoying the day!  Eat some candy for me!  Be safe out there!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Anglea! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw your post on Kathy's blog! I hope you have a great Monday! See you at next Tuesday Tappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you at lunch yesterday. I have decided I don't like Halloween, such a useless holiday (just my opinion). You are doing so good with updating your BLOG, when are you going to help me with mine (just asking).

    Love YOU~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Christy! I just started mine a few weeks ago! Thanks for visiting!

    Mommy - lets make a date soon for blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete