Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30th - Thankful for

Well, today is the last day of November and the last day I will post my "Thankful fors"...  But I want to let everyone know how truely blessed I am each and everyday.  I may not share a "thankful for" on my blog, but I will try very hard to express my gratitiude to the people I am thankful for as often as possible.  My life is full of amazing friends and family members whi inspire and lift me constantly.  I am thankful for every person who touches my life, from Nick, to my family, to total strangers who share a smile or who's misfortune reminds me to be thankful for the blessings I enjoy.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to give Thanks for the blessings in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment