Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful for...

So I am blatantly stealing this idea from my DMIL's blog, Kathy's blog. She did this all of last November and I LOVED the idea.  The plan is to post everyday something that you are thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving.  Kathy posted a very cool digital card with each of her posts, but I am afraid I haven't played with My Digital Studios enough to be as cool as her! 

So, today, November 1st, I am thankful for...
My wonderful support system.  I have a great group of friends and family that are there for me no matter what! I am richly blessed to have such a close group of amazing people in my life and I learn from them constantly.  I feel very loved in all that I do and I know how rare it is to have so many people who love you unconditionally and in spite of your flaws.

So a special shout-out today to all of you.  I love you guys!

1 comment: