Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gorgeous day!

We are getting an early taste of fall today and I WANT TO PLAY OUTSIDE!  It's so nice out!  It feels extra cool since I don't have any insulation anymore.  But I love this time of year.  The crisp days, the colors!  Fall is my favorite!  I can't wait to go to the apple orchards and put out my fall decorations.  SO fun!

I am still nervous about our presentation tonight.  I am excited about it too!  I am also planning on dragging Nick on a shopping adventure.  I am on the hunt for the perfect calf high boots, black, no heel, riding boot style, no slouch.  I am going to find them!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment