Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

8 years ago today, I married my best friend and my soul mate.  Nick has been the greatest blessing in my life.  The moment I met him, I knew there was something special about him.  He is the most supportive and wonderful husband and I don't think I could have crafted a more perfect fit for myself.  I truly believe that we wished on the same star for each other years and years before we met and our destiny's were linked from the beginning.  My life is amazing and I thank God for all that Nick is. 

Being Nick's wife has brought so many other blessings into my life as well.  I inherited his family and I love them like my own.  John and Kathy have been an amazing source of support and love and I cherish them.  Not to mention all of Nick's extended family.  They are so awesome!

Nick is one of those people that is sincerely good to his core.  His parents should be awarded some kind of Nobel Peace Prize or something.  They should certainly teach classes!  People can't help but be drawn to Nick.  Animals love him.  Kids adore him.  He is genuine and sincere and honest. 

I am not sure what I did to deserve him.  In fact, I am sure most days I don't deserve him, but I am so thankful that he loves me just the same way I love him.  8 years and each day gets better. 

I got some very nice anniversary gifts...
Beautiful Flowers:
And a new car.  Yes, really.  It's a 2011 Outlander Sport.  I love it!  I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. You ARE spoiled!!! :-)

    Nick hasn't been left out of this deal either...he got YOU, and we are so pleased that you make him happy.

    You both are such an inspiration, and we love you to pieces!

    When do we get to see your new ride?

    ReplyDelete