Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, September 19, 2011

Great weekend!

We had a really nice weekend!  Friday night we went to the Cheesacake Facorty with Katrina and her family for her birthday.  Saturday we drove up to Muncie and walked around campus and went to a Ball State football game.  It was a lot of fun!  Yesterday was mainly homework and family day.  Good times! 

I got an A in my Comm 1 class and I am super excited about it.  This class has been a bit harder for me and I am so glad I got thru it.  Tomorrow is my first Comm II class and I am ready for this 5 weeks to be over!  LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment