Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Catching up again!

It seems like all I've been doing lately is catching up!  Lots of fun happenings!  I had a great visit with my younger brothers and sisters that live out of town!  We really had a great time enjoying each other and catching up on all that's new!  They are all beautiful and talented and amazing and I was so glad to see them!

Work is going better than it had been .  I have been very busy at work, but my days go so fast it works out ok! 

School is going well, too!  Tonight will conclude my third full class!  I am having a good time with it.  I enjoy my project group a lot and I am learning so much! 

Nick is wonderful!!  He looks amazing!  ( I will post some pictures soon!)  Things are going well for him, too!  We are taking a road trip next weekend and I am really looking forward to it!  We are going to central Illinois for the weekend just for fun.  Our 8th anniversary is in 2 weeks.  I am so blessed!

The weight loss is going ok.  Slower, but I suppose that's normal.  I weighed in at 199.6 today.  I am still not celebrating onederland as I tend to fluctuate within a pound or so a week.  I will "officially" be at onderland in my book when I hit 195!  :-)  I am only losing about a pound or so a week at this point.  Just a little slower than I am used to, but when I consider that I only have about 30 pounds to go to be at goal, that helps keep it in perspective!

All is well.  I will try harder to write more.  For me, mainly.  I have the worst memory ever and I need to use this as a journal to remember fun stuff that happens!  Tata for now!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I get a text that you hit onederland?!! You are so awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete