Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, January 16, 2012

Another weekend of fun times!

Man!!  Weekends go so fast!  This was another great weekend!

Friday we went to Matis' and had Chinese and played games with them.  Always a super good time with lots of silliness and laughs!  This isn't a recent photo of them, but they are still my photo of the day!


SaturdayI had lunch with my brothers, Jake and Chris.  They are so much fun and I love catching up with them!  Saturday evening, we went to dinner at Bynums and went to see "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo".  It was very intense, but a really great movie.  My photo of the day is of some pretty snow.  We got a little snow, but nothing like this...


Sunday was homework day. I had a 6-8 page paper to write and I spent most of the day on that.  I did get to sleep in and catch up on some TV, too!  My photo of the day today is of my Kitty, Sasha.  She likes to keep me company while I do my homework.

Today was back to the grind... I am now 11 work days from vacation and I am so ready!!  Here is a pretty water photo for today to help me relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment