Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sunset

My picture today is of a beautiful sunset we enjoyed in central Indiana last night!  It was amazing!
We started at our new gym last night and it was great!  It's a huge complex and we really loved the indoor walking track.  Each lap is 1/7th a mile and we actually ran a few complete laps last night!! I would love to be able to train hard enough to run at least half of the Komen 5k this April!  They also have basketball courts and Nick and I played a little basketball too.  Fun!  This place is going to be great and it's so close to home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment