Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Catch up

Whew!  It's been another couple of BUSY days!  This is my busy week, so I tend to feel like I don't have much time to get myself together. It's all fun stuff though!  :-)
So, catching up...

Friday - We went downtown with some friends and had dinner and went to a comedy club.  It was very fun!  My POD is of Lucas Oil Stadium.  The Super Bowl will be hosted right here in Indy in less than a month and I thought the building looked pretty in the sunset.

Saturday was a fun day, too.  We went to Emma's baptizm in the morning.  She looked beautiful and it was a nice time.  Saturday afternoon we went to Nathan's birthday party.  He was so cute! He got some fun toys and I think we had as much fun playing with them as he did!  The Saturday evening we went to dinner with Matt and Trina.  Fun filled day!  Here is my photo of the day...  Emma looking beautiful!
Sunday was homework day!  I did take a picture of my puppy pal Peyton hanging out with me.  He's so cute!
And Monday - Yesterday was SUPER busy at work, but then I had a wonderful evening with my MOMMY!  We went to dinner and then got massages!  It was such a nice time with her!  Then Nick and I ran to Target and  my photo of the day is him being him.  SO CUTE and SO SILLY!



No comments:

Post a Comment