Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, January 13, 2012

Stamp Club

Last night was stamp club with the Thursday Thumpers.  I love these ladies and they have become dear friends.  Meeting with them montly gives us a chance to catchup and have a lot of laughs!  I love to watch them create!  My POD today is of 2 of the cards we made last night.
On another note, I finally got my back ups at work and I am now in full blown training mode to get them up and running in time for my 2 WEEK vacation!!  Busy busy busy but such a releif to be able to finally get moving!  Happy Friday!  Looking forward to a fun weekend!  Matis' tonight for dinner and games, meeting with my brothers for lunch tomorrow, then skating with Pattersons.  Sunday...  6 page paper to write!  Whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment