Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

dorkus!

Ok, so I am totally bummed that I have not done better with my 365 picture project.  It's been over a week since my last post and I only took 2 photos during that time.  I will share them.  I am a dork.  :-(  I know you won't hold it against me, but this is actually something I was hoping to do for myself.  My AWESOME MIL is doing a great job and it's so fun to see her photos!

Ok...  Last week, my super fun aunt Tricia and I went out for a night of pampering.  We got massages (my new favorite thing!) and had dinner at the Melting Pot.  It was so fun to catch up with her and spend some time with her.  She's literally one of my all time favorite people and I adore her.  I haven't been able to see her as much as I would like to lately and it was nice to spend some time with her.
The next picture is of Nick with Ronald McDonald just being silly.  We went to dinner and a movie Saturday night with our good friends Matt and Trina and afterwards, we just weren't ready to go home.  Instead we went to McDonalds to hang out for a bit.  I am convinced we could have fun watching paint dry with Matt and Trina.  They are a blast!
I have class tonight.  It's a new class called New Testement Survey.  It's basically a bible study class and I am curious to see how it will go.  We have a very diverse class and I am sure the discussion will be interesting to say the least.
My photo of the day for today is a picture of the cart we use in class bearing the school's logo.  I spend 4 hours a week staring at this cart, so it's become a big part of my life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment