Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, April 15, 2011

Getting excited

I am pumped about the walk tomorrow!  We are planning on getting downtown about 7 am and watching the survivor's parade.  I am sure there will be a lot going on with festivities and such.  I've heard so much good stuff about it!  I am excited to be a part of it.  I will try to get some good pictures!

I am also pumped because I've been "officially" accepted to school and I completed my registration today!  Yay!  :-)  I am still jittery about the whole thing, but I am excited, too! 

There's some other fun stuff going on this weekend, but I can't talk about it just yet in case certain people are reading this and aren't supposed to know things.  (Love the suspense, hu??)  Fun stuff!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay on school registration! It's registration/orientation here today, too! Gotta love it!

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete