Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hump Day

Happy Wednesday! Yesterday was Mary Helen's (Nick's Grandma) birthday, so John, Kathy, Nick and I went to visit her for a bit.  She was in good spirits and she looks great.  She had a stroke a few years ago and lives in a memory care unit at a nursing home.  It was nice to see her.  After that, we ran some errands and cancelled our Cardinal membership.  With the elliptical and the weights we bought, it didn't seem worth it to keep the membership.  It's so much nicer to work out at home. 
Last night was also the Biggest Loser and it was a great episode.  I am really enjoying this season and the people on that show are so inspiring!  They have lost so much weight in 14 weeks and they look awesome!
Not much else happening today.  Just a busy day at work, but it sure does make the time fly!

1 comment:

  1. Good job working out at home! How often you get on that elliptical? We had an elliptical in the living room, so I'd work out while watching tv - it kicked my butt and I hated it the whole time, but my legs looked so fab!

    ReplyDelete