Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, April 4, 2011

Nice weekend...

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day!  The sun was out and it was in the 70's.  I had the house open all day and we slept with the windows open last night.  Today - thunderstorms.  Booo.  Oh well.  If it makes my grass green, I'll take it!  It's supposed to be pretty nice most of this week and I am SO GLAD!
We had a nice weekend.  We went over to Jake and Jenny's for dinner and the Butler game on Saturday.  We did some shopping on Saturday and I got a few things for summer.  Some shirts and some capris.  Our Florida trip is in three weeks and I CAN'T WAIT!  I am really looking forward to going on a road trip and visiting sunny FLORIDA!
So...  While shopping I had some successes.  All the pants I got were 20s!  Yay!  That's down from the 28/30s I was wearing!  I also got a 2x and some 3x shirts!  That's down from a 5x IF I could wear that!!  I also lost 3.8 pounds last week!  I am at 238.4!  Yay!  Saturday Nick and I did a great workout at home.  I did several weight exercises on my arms and worked on the elliptical.  Felt GREAT!  My arms were sore yesterday, but not too bad. 
Hoping this will be a better week than last week... I'm cautiously optimistic!

3 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of yourself! That has to feel good to go down in the sizes! I'm getting anxious for Florida too....Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Florida! Yay for dropping sizes! Yay for working out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were planning a trip to Florida! Where are you going and what will you be doing? Let's get together soon.

    ReplyDelete