Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, April 22, 2011

TGIF!! And stamping!

Happy Friday!  This has been a busy week.  We are leaving for Florida Tuesday and I feel like I have a lot to do!  Work's been busy and I am trying to get caught up before my vacation.  Also, with Easter this weekend, I feel like I am pressed for time.  I am sure I will get done what has to get done and everything else...  Well, we'll see!

I did make Nick's team Easter cards.  I was going to make a lot more and it's one of the things that just didn't get done.  It's not even a matter of procrastinating...  I just haven't had time!

Here is the card he'll give his team.  I also included a few pictures of the work area.  The eyes are a little creepy!  LOL!




This weekend should be a lot of fun.  Nick made arrangements to get off work early tonight, so we are going on a fun date night.  Dinner and a movie and probably some Easter shopping. 
Tomorrow is the Hollenbaugh Easter.  It should be a lot of fun!  We are supposed to meet at a park and do an egg hunt Biggest Loser style.  Then dinner and festivities at Grandma's.  I hope the weather is nice.
Sunday is Easter with my darling in laws and then dinner at Mom's.  I am hoping Nick can join me for dinner with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment