Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, May 13, 2011

Busy weekend

I am looking forward to this weekend, though it will be busy!  Tonight we are celebrating my cousin, Glen's, birthday at the Indianapolis Indians game.  It should be a great night.  They do fireworks after the game, so it should be a lot of fun. 
Tomorrow is our company picnic.  We are planning on about 300 poeple to come and I am on the committee.  It has taken a lot of time the past few months, but it should be fun.  Nick and I will be there ALL DAY!  Tomorrow evening we are having dinner with Matt and Trina and it will be really nice to catch up with them.
Sunday you will find me at home in my pajamas ALL DAY!  I'm taking a day off!  LOL!
Have a great weekend and pray for NO RAIN!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sunday sounds like a plan! You need some "veg" time for yourself! See you tomorrow afternoon! BTW...I got new walking shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete