Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Nick!!


Today is Nick's 35th birthday!!  We had a really fun party for him on Saturday.  We celebrated with friends and family at Rascal's Fun Zone. Nick had a blast and I am so grateful for all that came to celebrate with us!  Here are some photos from his party...

This was the very yummy fruit basket Kathy got Nick

Here is Nick with his cake


 Isak was "kissing" Nick with a ducky


 Nick and Matt racing on the slick track





2 comments:

  1. Okay, Nick is the coolest! Just look at that shirt! Is he really 35???? Happy B-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Nick! I LOVE his fruit bouquet! I'm gonna ask for that instead of cake from now on! Yay! My 35th is fast approaching!

    ReplyDelete