Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Walking...

I was really proud of us last night.  I got home about 8:30 and it was later than we wanted to start our walk.  Plus, neither of us felt great and it was very warm and muggy last night.  We could have found a LOT of excuses not to walk last night.  BUT we did it anyway.  And we trimmed 3 minutes off our time.  We walked a lot faster than normal and we both felt it a bit more last night, but it felt GOOD!  I love our walks! 
Tonight is Stamp Club and I am super excited to see the ladies!  I love our group and being creative with them.  I can't wait to see what Kathy came up with for us!  After club, my Mom and Jenny and I do a date night and I enjoy catching up with them, too. 
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment