Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, May 16, 2011

Whew!

It was a BUSY weekend to say the least!  It was a lot of fun, too!  The Indians game was nice.  We had great weather and it was good to catch up! 
Our work picnic went really well!  I am glad it's over.  I worked my tail off!  But it was nice.  Saturday night we went to dinner with Matt and Trina and enjoyed catching up with them.
Yesterday was delightful!  I didn't do anything!  It was lovely!  LOL!

Back to work today and it's a busy Monday!  I am ready to start planning my fall vacation!  :-)

I did lose some this week.  I am at 225.6 as of yesterday.  My mom is joining us for our walk tonight and we may try to push her just a bit.  :-) 

1 comment: