Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day weekend!!

Happy Mother's Day weekend!!  I am so richly blessed!  I have the very best Mom in the world and the greatest Mother-in-law I could ever dream of! 

My Mom was my very first friend and has been my best friend since then. She always knows what to say and how to be exactly what I need.  My mom has the best laugh and a beautiful smile.  People always say we look like sisters and it's one of the best compliments you can give me.  My mom is a loving, passionate and outgoing woman that has overcome many trials to find happiness and peace.  I love you, Mom.



 My Mother in law is sincerely one of the neatest women I have ever met.  Kathy is one of the most thoughtful, generous and delightful women I have ever met.  She is extremely talented and a friend to all.  She also has a gift for being an awesome mother, judging by her practically perfect son.  She raised him in a way that amazes me everyday.  I love you, Kathy.


I have many "Moms" in my life that set an amazing example for me.  I love to watch my friend Katrina be a Mom.  My Aunts are raising really amazing families.  My sister-in-law is doing an outstanding job with my neice and nephew.  So many different styles and, most importantly, SO much love and support and STRENGTH in these women.  Nick and I pray that I will be blessed with a child of our own when God's ready and I am so glad to have so many women to look to for guideance.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there that are raising the next generation of this country.  It's an amazing gift and responsibility and you all bear it so graciously! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww...you make me blush! You mean to world to me, and since you make my son happy, all the better! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete