Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun week...

Well, today is my last day in my current job and I am having mixed feelings about it.  I am really going to miss the people I work with and I am going to miss the job I do.  I am still not super excited about the new job, though I am trying to see all the positives.  I am hoping it will be a good path and lead to exciting new opportunities.  I am just cautiously optomistic.  There are definately some pros and cons to the new job and I'm really trying not to think about the cons. 
I am taking tomorrow and Thursday off this week.  Tomorrow Nick and I are going to King's Island.  We are super excited about it and we are PRAYING for no rain!!  The last time we went, we had a bad experience.  We didn't really fit in all the rides and it was kind of a frusterating trip.  I haven't been on a rollar coaster in a long time now and I am really excited to spend the day with Nick!  Thursday he is going to get a new tattoo.  He's getting an Asian dragon on his left arm.  He's excited about it and I can't wait to see it.  It will take a couple of sessions to complete, but I think it will be neat when it's done!
Wish us luck for tomorrow.  NO RAIN!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment