Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whew!

I am back!  I am having a much better day and a much better ATTITUDE today.  Thank goodness! 

We watched Matt and Trina's dogs last night and they are so much fun!  They have 2 boxers.  I swear, I don't think they slept a wink last night, which means I didn't sleep a wink either.  I still got up in a better mood, so I'm happy.

I think I have a bladder infection.  I've been trying to treat with cranberry pills and it's getting worse.  Think I'll have to get antibiotics.  Boo.  Hopefully it will clear up fast.

We got our elliptical today!  I am excited to try it out!  Nick said it looks great!  Time to get it together, Ang!  No more excuses! 

Tomorrow's FRIDAY!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment