Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy week!

I haven't been great about posting this week!  It's been a busy week!  We have been doing a lot of home improvement projects this week and we have been super productive.  I still have a lot of spring cleaning to do, but the house is finally coming together.  I have also been really busy at work.  I am training a back up person for my job this week and it's hectic!  It's good, though! 
Friday was a crazy day!  We had an appointment to meet with a physical trainer at the gym.  We wanted to get a good workout that we could continue on our own.  Well, we got a workout for sure!!  The trainer, Joe, had us so a circuit training session that included squats, lunges, crunches, and pushups.  I got thru 1 rep and he had to stretch me out.  I have hardly been able to walk since!  :-(  I think I may have actually pulled a muscle in my quad.  It HURTS!  Then I went to the dentist and for some reason, the novicane wouldn't work.  I had a deep cavity that Jeremy was replacing the filling for and as he was drilling, he got close to pulp and I could FEEL it!  I almost jumped out of my chair.  He tried to give me more shots and couldn't get the novicane where he needed it, so now I have a temporary filling and I have to go back to do it agian.  :-(  went to the eye doctor next and ordered some cute glasses!  I am excited about that!  Then I went to Indiana Wesleyan.  I am planning on starting school this summer and needed to get some information.  VERY overwhelming!  I am very intimidated by all of this!  I need to do it, but I feel like it's way over my head.  Then we went to Jeremy and Tricia's to play games.  Yesterday wasn't quite so busy.  Nick and I went shopping and to run some errands.  Then last night Trina and I went shopping and we went to dinner.  I was able to get a few shirts and a couple of bras.  Everything at the store was 40% off!  YAY for good deals!  I am hoping this week isn't QUITE so busy!  It was a productive week, though! 

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy put a note on our white board on the fridge to help us remember that the next time we play games we have to play Clue first. :) Can't wait to see your house!

    ReplyDelete