Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How exciting!!

I am so proud of my amazing husband.  Nick found out yesterday that he got a promotion!  Starting March 20th, he will be a manager in our office.  He has worked so hard and has proven himself time and time again and I am so excited that his diligence has paid off.  He will be working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, so it's a weird shift, but he will have off Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays.  He'll work 8:30 - 7:15, but I think having 3 days off a week will make it easier to deal with.  He got a nice pay increase, which is very helpful when we are looking at the medical bills still due. 
Nick is really just a spectacular person to work with.  Everyone adores him and he is going to be a great leader.  His team will be very lucky to have him.  He's really excited about the opportunity.  It is so nice to see him rewarded for all of his efforts. 
Congratulations, Babe.  I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! He is super deserving for sure. You do your Momma proud....Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to Nick! Nice guys DON'T finish last! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Can't wait to catch up with you guys on Friday!

    ReplyDelete