Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun weekend!

We had a nice weekend and got to spend some time with John and Kathy.  Friday night we had dinner and did pictures and measurements.  I was shocked at the inches I lost last month.  Only 11 pounds, but 11 inches, too!  Very fun!  Saturday we went to breakfast, the to Sam's Club.  Kathy bought a treadmill and John and Nick assembled it.  We went to the mall and Nick got some new clothes and then we went bowling.  I broke 50 1 game!  LOL!  I am terrible at bowling, but it was fun to people watch.  Yesterday I did some laundry and went to dinner at Mom's.  I am so glad they made it home from the cruise.  That may be the only good thing that happened their whole trip.  They didn't have the best time.   Maybe the next cruise will be better.

3 comments:

  1. I was so sore yesterday! LOL! And that wasn't from the treadmill either! Guess I better started on it so I can be sure to beat you next time bowling :-P Had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what I want to know is if Kathy and John are going to take you on their next cruise when you are all skinny and what not. :) You and Nick could show off your new selves and maybe Kathy and John would have more fun! Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete