Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A nice day!

Oh, it's beautiful outside!  It's sunny and a bit warmer than it has been and it makes me really want to play outside! 
I didn't get to do pottery last night afterall.  The pottery place closes at 6 and they don't let anyone start after 4:30, so that didn't work out.  We'll try again another time.  My mom and I did go to dinner and traded some clothes. 
My legs are finally starting to feel a little more normal again.  The muscle is still sore, but it does't feel like my knees are going to give out anymore.  I am hoping to go back to the gym next week, though I plan on starting the workout a bit slower this time.  No injuries needed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment