Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More spring cleaning!

Whew!  Today has been a busy day at work!  The day has flown by, which is always nice! 

Tonight my plan is to clean out my filing cabinets and junk drawers!  I am excited!  Tomorrow night I need to get some things together for a garage sale my cousin is having.  I am loving the purging happening at my house and I am really loving the fact that I have the energy to do it all!  Nick on the other hand...  not loving it so much since he normally gets to help with my impromptu sessions!!  LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, hey! I think Jill may be changing the yard sale. You might just want to give her a call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louanna - the yard sale is supposed to be this weekend. I am taking my stuff over tomorrow morning.

    Trish - I sent Jill a text. I will probably still take my stuff over tomorrow so she'll have it when she's ready to do it.

    ReplyDelete