Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC's of me


I shamelessly stole this from my friend Louanna.  Feel free to post likewise on your blog!

(A) Age: 30
(B) Bed Size: Queen-sized for the queen in me!
(C) Chore You Hate: mopping.
(D) Dogs? Sir Peyton.  He's about 8 years old and a very good pal.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  Morning shower.  It wakes me right up.
(F) Favorite Color: Blues and purples
(G) Gold or Silver? silver. I don't own anything gold. 
(H) Height: 5 ft 8 in
(I) Instruments You Play: spoons.  LOL!  I wish I played the piano and the guitar.  Maybe I'll learn...
(J) Job Title: Express MCO liaison
(K) Kids: not yet...
(L) Live:  Indiana
(M) Mom's Name: Bev
(N) Nicknames: Ang, babe
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? 3 - tonsillectomy, Roux-n-Y, and a perferation repair
(P) Pet Peeve: a lot of experiences at Wal-Mart
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Take a whack at Weezer" Steel Magnolias
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: Lots!  Jake, Chris, Eric, Mary, Jeanelle, Lauren, Jen, Stacy, Kari, Paul and Pat.
(T) Time You Wake Up? 7:15 am
(U) Underwear: Hi-cut cotton
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: onions
(W) What Makes You Run Late: not getting out of bed on time 
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: GI for WLS, broken ankle
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: speghetti
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: polar bears

1 comment: