Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, March 3, 2011

How are words ever enough?

Do you ever feel like you don't have the right words to say?  How do you ever express the love you have in your heart for the people in the world that keep your world turning?  How do you ever form a prayer that expresses the gratitude you feel for all the ways you are blessed?  I can't ever seem to find the right words.  For those times that "I love you" and "Thank you" fall short of what you want to say.  For the moments that you need someone to be able to feel all that you feel for them.  Actions speak louder than words, right?  What happens when you don't feel like you could ever do enough to show a person what they bring to your life?  Just some thoughts for the day...
For all of those in my life that make every aspect of my life richer and brighter, thank you and I love you and so much more...

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post, Ang! I am frustrated with the English language and how limiting our language is for expressing love. Spanish seems to have several words for different types of love, as does Greek and Hebrew. I often feel let down by loving a movie and loving my husband - both using the same word.

    ReplyDelete